---- 2018 Spring Member Meeting -----
Meeting Date: Monday, March 19th, 2018,
6:30pm at the Ashland Country Club
Move in Date: Friday April 20th, 2018
Rent is Due: Friday March 30th, 2018 (Good Friday)
Get a copy of your 2018 Lease and Signing letter
Meeting notes:Official meeting notes
- Rent is due on March 31st, If not in by April 10th, you forfeit your lot and it will be rented.
- Read the rules and regs
- Be sure to use chemicals in your tank
- No watering the Road
- If you're not coming back be sure to get your keys in to get your refund
- From Terry Stone: Bass and Walleye are catch and release only, ANY size.
- Boats, before bringing into Linoma waters, you MUST be sure to let your boat dry out for at lease 5 days before hand. This will ensure that zebra mussels cannot contaminate the lake.
- There will be cameras on the gate, trash and bathhouse
- Yardwaste, please put it in bags and set it to the side of the dumpster. Not in front of the dumpster
- Phone directory: Should hopefully be working by move in date. Everything has been reprogrammed. Please fill out this form if you want your number changed or updated
- Internet - connect 5 devices. 15 mbs (enough to stream) Need to know how many "routers" to order? $49/month or /$300/season. Unlimited usage They will be there for support to help troubleshoot and setup.
- LTA: Get your new "Green" stickers for $10 from Lisa at lot 37
- Be Sure to read the Official Notes from the owners
----- 2017 Fall Member Meeting ----
October 3rd, 6:30pm in the Ashland Country Club
- Lot rent is going up $50 per lot in 2018
- Bathhouse will be closed down on October 11th
- Last Pump Day is October 10th
- Sarpy County will walk through in Early November
- Please no grills, refrigerators or other large appliances left in the trash area. There are cameras, and you can be caught by “big brother”
- October 31st is the last day to get your key deposit back if you don’t plan on being a member next year
- November 30th is the last day to get in your deposit in for next year or pay a fine if later than 11/30.
- Rent for 2018 will be due on 3/30/2018
- February 5th is the Auction date for 2018 lots
- The Cabin will be available this year.
- It is a year round lease for $3600/year
- It has its own Well, Ceptic Tank & Wood Stove
- 30 amp outlets can be replaced with 50 amp outlets AS LONG AS IT’S DONE BY A CERTIFIED ELECTRICIAN and you have been granted permission to do so.
- 2018 MOVE IN DATE: A vote was taken at the meeting and majority voted to move back the move in date to Thursday 4-26-18, with a move out date of Monday October 22nd
- The owners will be replacing the Gate system as it’s been nothing but trouble. Tenants should NOT need new keys.
- Owners are looking into the dust situation from the roads
- A few tenants mentioned an all-natural Molasses solution
- Terry Stone:
- The lake will be stocked with more walleye.
- Walleye and Bass are still catch and release.
- Please send Linoma kids fishing event pictures to Terry Stone. Bass Pro needs them.
- LTA will meet
again on 11/13/2018. All members are welcome to attend. Location TBD.
- Chuck Niemeyer is having a texas hold’em tournament/benefit. (can’t remember when or for what at the moment)
----- 2017 Spring member meeting -----
- MARCH 20TH, 6:30PM IN THE ASHLAND COUNTRY CLUB
- NOTES FROM THE MEETING:
- MOVE IN DATE IS THURSDAY APRIL 13, 2017. MOVE OUT DATE IS OCTOBER 10, 2017
- There will likely be 1 lake lot and lots 20 and 21 up for silent auction after the move in date
- First honey run pump date is on April 18th
- Bathhouse should be open the first weekend
- New posts for lot numbers and flags will go in after everyone has moved in
- All personal property needs to be securely tied down when moving out, Call Kate: (402) 521-1145
- LOT IMPROVEMENTS - Please Call Kate: (402) 521-1145
- PAVEMENT from the road to the gate. Will be finished before move in date
- If need be, there is another gate that can be opened to gain access into the park
- DO NOT WATER THE ROAD.
- DUMPSTERS have been moved to the other side of the entry near where the old tractor used to be parked
- A new tractor was purchased to make road maintenance easier
- YARD WASTE: Please don't put it in the dumpster. Place your bags of yard waste outside (next) to the dumpster
- APPLIANCES: Don't leave your appliances at the end of the season. You brought em in, you move em out
- ZEBRA MUSSELS: Dave and Chuck went to a seminar on lake maintenance. Zebra Mussels are showing up more and more in Nebraska. IF your boat was in another lake before putting it in Linoma, LET YOUR BOAT DRY OUT FOR 5 DAYS. This will kill off the mussels. If Zebra mussels show up at Linoma the beaches will essentially turn into sharp pieces of glass from the shells of the mussels.
- LIGHTHOUSE: The top and lower railings will be refurbished over the summer
- INTERNET: once the lighthouse is finished (with power) it could become possible. The hope is that the internet service provider will set it up and bill anyone who wants it on an individual basis. (like OPPD)
- TREES: Always get ahold of Chuck if doing any maintenance or planting of trees
- HWY 6: Construction between the Platte river and Ashland begins 3-27 and is expected to be completed in August of 2018
- GOLF: Chuck is offering single memberships to the Ashland country club for Linoma Tenants for $1000 (unlimited golfing w/ cart) for a year. Family plan; $1,200
- GROUND CONCRETE: Owners prefer that you ask first. crushed concrete contains Limestone which can change the PH of the soil and furthermore, the lake. This PH change can cause a lot of problems with the lake.
- Please be sure to read the 2017 lease
- You may also want to check out some of the notes from the last 2017 LTA meeting
----- 2016 Fall member meeting -----